Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thoughts on Eviction

Well, it turns out that the neighbours upstairs will be gone by April 15th. Thank goodness for that! They weren't the worst neighbours as far as noise goes but they sure as hell were not the best. Way too many disturbed nights because of them since they moved in. Hopefully the next ones will be silent monks that float over the floor and have taken a vow of silence.

I don't know what caused them to get so behind in their bills. I don't particularly care either.

However they certainly don't seem to have done anything to remedy the situation, and now this is what they find themselves in. On days when I'd work from home over the past year I realised that neither one of them were working.

I think that if one or both of them had obtained a job of any sort they would have been able to find a way out of this situation before it came to this.

Bon voyage.

No comments: